Holiday warmth - tin, tags, and card

Oct 1, 2009
Welcome to our Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be showcasing the October Stamp of the Month which is called, "Holiday Warmth." It's a holiday set and it's just beautiful. You can get this stamp set for free by simply purchasing $100 worth of our wonderful Close to my Heart products. You can see our latest catalog at my website:  http://michellenist.myctmh.com

If you have come here from Haley's blog, you are on the right path!  You'll be following the links through a plethora of ideas for your October stamp set!
This is my first blog hop and I had a great time deciding what to do.  Here is the project I did.  Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!









I altered an empty vanilla chai tin so these are rather "vanilla scented" tags - perfect for a holiday gift!  I used Tulip and Juniper to do all the stamping, and added some sparkle, liquid glass, and ribbon to dress it up.  

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!  Stop by anytime!  Now, it's time to head to Jen's blog.  This hop is a simple to do, just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Enjoy yourself!  Here we go!!

To get to the next stop on the hop,  Jen's Blog, click that link.  See you soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails