December Blog Hop!

Nov 30, 2009
Welcome to our Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be showcasing the December Stamp of the Month which is called, "Notice the Details." It's a great set and it's You can get this stamp set for free by simply purchasing $100 worth of our wonderful Close to my Heart products. You can see our latest catalog at my website:  http://michellenist.myctmh.com

Also, starting tomorrow December 2nd, there is a CLEARANCE sale online!! IF you want to see a list of what’s included in the clearance sale, check out my blog entry just underneath this one.

If you have come here from Beth's blog, you are on the right path!  You'll be following the links through a plethora of ideas for your December stamp set!  Here is the project I did.  Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!  


I used a single sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock to make the stationary holder. I scored horizontally across the bottom of the paper, three inches up from bottom, and then folded that to make the two pockets. I also snipped a little strip right from the middle of this, so that the case would fold easily over the center score, which goes vertically down the paper at the 6"mark. 
I took two simple 3 inch strips of Patterned paper, in this case from Unforgettable, and wrapped those around the bottom to close in the sides and make them true pockets. I topped that with a thin strip of cardstock, anchored by a brad on each end.  The inside sheets are simply printer paper cut in half and then stamped using Sorbet, Tulip, Juniper and Cocoa inks. I stamped a bit on envelopes and the front decoration to tie it all together and added a couple more brads. This is a quick, simple gift idea for Christmas! I think it’s best to use non-holiday paper, so that the gift can last for the whole year.  Enjoy, and I hope you can make some of these quick holders for the loved ones in your life!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!  Stop by anytime!  This hop is a simple to do, just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Enjoy yourself!  Here we go!!

To get to the next stop on the hop, Cibele's Blog <-- click that link.  You're going to love her adorable project!!  See you soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails