Stamp of the Month BlogHop

Nov 1, 2009
Welcome and thank you for stopping by for the November Blog Hop!  There are TONS of great ideas on the blogs this time, so I'm sure you'll find something that will inspire you.


I'm sharing two projects today!  The first is the card that I made using the Stamp set "Around the Block".  As soon as I saw the doors on this set, all I could picture was a Monsters Inc. Inspired card.  So, here it is at the left!  

The second project I am proud to share is from one of my team members, Roberta Dermody.  She doesn't have a blog (yet!) so I asked her if I could share it.  It deserves to be seen!  She used the set to make a Booking Board for her workshops and gatherings.  Her available dates are hanging on little doorknob tags, and when someone picks one, they get to "raise the roof" and a prize is revealed inside.  Isn't this just the most adorable thing?  I just love it.  Thank you, Roberta, for letting me share it!  I hope those of you who like it will add a comment so maybe this creative lady will be inspired to share her art on her own blog someday soon!   :)





It's time for you to be off to the next blog entry!   Just hop on over to  Dawn's blog at this address:

Have fun and see you next time around the loop!


Related Posts with Thumbnails