October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Sep 30, 2010
Wow, does it seem possible that we are doing October's Hop already, OR that we should be working on Christmas cards?!  Where did our summer go?  Yet, I can't help but feel excited about the upcoming Holiday season when I look at October's stamp of the month.  It is a wonderful Christmas set, "Share the Magic" - I LOVE this set, and am excited to use it all month at my gatherings and workshops!

If you got here from Carla's blog, you are right on track!  If you want to see a list of all the participating blogs, or you get lost, you can always go here to see the full list:
http://www.hookedonstamping.com

For my card, I used Mistletoe papers and three colors - cranberry, New England Ivy, and Garden Green.  For the design, I used the "upright" design from the Originals book.  I liked so many of the stamps from this set that I wanted to use as many as possible.  I only used parts of each stamp (something I LOVE to do, and think adds versatility to any set).

I cut out and used 3-D foam squares on the words, so that I could raise them up above the squares and ribbon trim as well.  I added a tiny sparkle to each of the images - can you spot them all?  Those look even better in person!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card.  Next, you are off to see the incredible work of Beth Naumann!  Hop on over to her Blog and see what Holly, Jolly work she has created with this amazing set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails